Graduate Internship at World Vision Kenya in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Health, Nutrition, Water / Sanitation, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Disaster Management, Education, Law, Economics and Political Science
- Degree graduates who either are beneficiaries of child sponsorship, or have experienced the impact of WV’s community development in their homes will be given priority rating.
- Graduates who show genuine desire to serve among the poor in rural and semi urban areas of Kenya.
- Graduates with demonstrated good character, honesty, high competency and generally in good physical and emotional health.
- Graduates who are willing to commit their time on the project for the entire year.
- Graduates who have completed studies in a relevant field of study as identified by WVK programs within the current year (2012). Any exceptions to this will require the approval of the Director, P & C.
- Graduates who are open to declare any potential points for conflict of interest e.g. A brother/sister working for WVK etc
Download Application Form / Details at http://www.wvafrica.org/download/filedownload.php?file=kenya_jobs/June/Application_Form_FY13.pdf
*How to Apply *
All application letters and detailed CVs together with names of three referees, should be sent to reach the undersigned not later than July 13th, 2012.
People and Culture
World Vision Kenya
Please indicate clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted).
Disclaimer: World Vision Kenya has not engaged any recruitment agencies in this recruitment process, neither are we charging any fees to potential employees for job opportunities.
Apply to this job