Field Supervisor – Monitoring & Evaluations at TechnoServe in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
TechnoServe (TNS) is a nonprofit international development organization founded in 1968. Its mission is to help entrepreneurial men and women break the cycle of poverty by building businesses that create jobs, income, and economic opportunities for their families, their communities, and their countries
FIELD SUPERVISOR – MONITORING & EVALUATIONS
Reporting to the M&E Manager, assist in the management of the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) components of the Smallholder Poultry Agribusiness Development Program (SPADE) program. The Field Supervisor will work closely with the SPADE M&E Manager, Business Advisors, Senior Business Advisors and field enumerators. S/he will assist in facilitating evidence-based decision-making processes by project leadership, maintenance of SPADE M&E systems, and effective implementation of SPADE M&E activities.
- Qualifications in business, economics, statistics or development-related studies required;
- At least 2 years of experience with M&E methods and approaches, including designing, planning, and implementing M&E systems, analyzing and reporting
- Proven ability to work with various M&E methods and approaches
- Good grasp of information analysis and report writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills a must;
- Ability to generate innovative solutions in work situations;
- Proven ability and experience working with teams will be an added advantage;
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili required;
- Willingness to be based in Nairobi, and ability to travel to remote rural locations.
Please submit your application (by email only) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title placed in the subject line. Please include
- cover letter describing your interest,
- curriculum vitae,
- salary history, and
- telephone contacts of three referees (former supervisors).
Please include all requirements in one document (word or pdf).
Applications will be treated confidentially.
Deadline for applications is 21st September 2012.
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply to this job