_Lecturer in Events Management at Kenya Wedding Centre in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies_
Kenya Wedding Centre – http://www.kenyaweddingcentre.co.ke , is a high-end wedding planning company. The company is also the publisher of Africa’s second largest digital bridal magazine, the e-Bride and also organises the ‘Before I Do’ series of seminars for couples planning to tie the knot in Kenya. The company is also a member of the Weddings Beautiful Worldwide (WBW) and is WBW exclusive licensee for East and Central Africa in offering the Certified Wedding Specialist (CWS) wedding planners’ training program.
*LECTURER IN EVENTS MANAGEMENT*:
Kenya Wedding Centre would like to hire an additional lecturer to join our training team.
* Provide high quality teaching and assessment in Events Management .
* Develop and share effective teaching strategies and contextualized resources.
* Advise and assist students to develop their educational plans.
* Perform a range of administrative duties associated with teaching.
* Participate in student application and enrollment processes.
* Deliver courses in Events Management.
* Take care of course administrative tasks (e.g. validation of assessments) etc.
* Have background training (and experience) in Events Management.
* Must be a Certified Wedding Specialist.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before 4th October 2012. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview on 5th October 2012.