Location: Kampala, Uganda
Procurement/Purchasing Assistants at Pan Afric Impex (U) Limited in Kampala, Uganda – East African Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Based in Kawempe opposite AVA Group Ltd in Kampala is a large scale Transportation Company with a vision of being the preferred commercial transport company, providing customer oriented service. We go the extra mile to get customer job done on time every time all the time and with excellence. The company is restructuring and expanding its transport business operations. As part of the restructuring and expansion process, it wishes to recruit suitable; flexible, self-motivated, skilled and experienced candidates with stated minimum academic levels for the following vacancies:
Procurement/Purchasing Assistants with Diploma as minimum qualification – 2 posts.
- A formal and certified education qualification with a bias in any of the above vacancies.
- A minimum of one to two years proven working practical experience, preferably with a busy transport company.
- Strong Organizational, interpersonal, oral and written English and Swahili languages communication and team working skills.
- Proficiency in computer in business communication is an added advantage.
- Good supervisory, report writing skills and time management are very essential.
- Proven ability to pass on skills to other employees of the company.
- Conversant with health and safety at work issues.
How to apply:
Physically bring and hand in to the Transport Division’s Office Administrator a motivational letter, not just a job application letter, explaining your interest in the stated position (including expected salary), CV not exceeding three (3) pages, and names of two work related references and applicant’s day time telephone contact to:-
Properly addressed to:
The Head, Human Resource, Transport Division,
Pan Afric Impex (U) Limited.
Closing date is 5 Pm of 28th March, 2013
Only Candidates contacted after receipt of application will be required to commence work upon completion of an induction and probation. Specific terms and conditions and condition apply.
Pan Afric Impex (U) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and also committed to accountability and to no corruption policy; applications will be considered only for candidates who declare their agreement to the policy