Executive Assistant at Flamingo Tiles (Kenya) Ltd in Nairobi – East African Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
As a young and growing manufacturing company, we are looking to hire an executive assistant to assist a member of senior management in daily administration and data collection tasks.
- Remain up to date on all key tasks and efforts required of the executive and provide support to ensure all are achieved in a timely and professional manner.
- Serves as the initial phone contact for the executive.
- Maintains highly confidential information and files and is responsible for time sensitive material.
- Prepares routine and complex correspondence, reports and presentations often using the most advanced office technology including word processing, graphics and spreadsheets
- Researches, analyzes and compiles data and figures for presentations and proposals including financial statements
- Organizes and maintains file system files, correspondence, and records as well as expedites the work flow
- Reviews email of executive to prioritize when executive is traveling, ensuring critical issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Maintains calendars, schedules appointments and coordinates arrangements for meetings, conferences and travel
- Prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records minutes of meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be 25-30yrs with at least 1 year of corporate administrative support experience.
- Flexible and capable of infrequently working extended hours and weekends with availability to be on-call if needed
- Superior judgment with confidential materials;
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills;
- Dynamic, high energy personality with impeccable composure
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Effectively anticipate needs and issues and able to provide solutions.
- Aptitude to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute multiple concurrent activities with competence
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Should be efficient, self-motivated organized, a good communicator, IT literate.
If you are up to the challenge, please send an updated CV and a cover letter telling us why we should consider you for this position to the attention of Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 25 March 2013.
Kindly indicated your current and expected remuneration.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.