Personal Assistant/Office Administrator at AIC Childrens Homes in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Africa Inland Church – Kenya Children’s Homes Department is a department of AIC- Kenya whose mission is to support the vulnerable children through Child Centered Community Development initiatives seeks to recruit dynamic and experienced persons to the positions below.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Personal Assistant/Office Administrator reports to the Director and supervises General Support Staff members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operational and administrative activities:
- Organize travel arrangements
- Organize job-related meetings and appointments, including booking venues
- Be the first point of contact as for breach of code of conduct, especially office cleanliness.
- At least a Diploma in Administration, Bachelor Degree from a recognized university – preferred
- At least 3 years experience as secretary with executives and high level/senior management and experience in operational aspects of external relations.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with various parties
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationships, to work as part of a team and to work under pressure.
- Able to make complete travel arrangements.
- Very well-organized with a strong sense responsibility.
- Tact and discretion are essential.
- Knowledge of various software, i.e.: Word for Windows, Excel, Internet Application, Power Point
Those who meet the above requirements should send/submit an application letter and detailed CV including 3 referees by 28th March 2013.
This should be addressed to the
AIC Childrens Homes,
P. O. Box 45019 – 00100,
No hand deliveries
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted